Pure. Safe. Beneficial
NO Parabens, NO Dyes, NO Waxes, NO Acetone, NO Formaldehyde, NO Phthalates, NO Mineral Oil, NO Chemical Fragrances, NO Toluene, NO Petroleum, NO PABA, NO Animal Products or By-Products, NO Harmful Levels Of Chemicals
With all these facts why wouldn't you use ARBONNE?
I have tested and reviewed some of the ARBONNE products, this image is the finished look using the beauty products.
This is the lovely package I received to review the products love the personal touch.
- This was one of the smoothest primers I have ever used.
- Easy to apply, a little goes a long way.
- You could apply the makeup straight after the primer as it dried very quickly.
- Makeup stayed on longer with the primer.
Perfecting Liquid Foundation
Colour Soft blush from the Cool section
- This is a great foundation one of the best I have used, it is light and very easy to apply.
- It has a mat powered finish which is good if you have a slight shine to your skin.
- Lasted all day.
- This is a great foundation with amazing coverage, I would definitely recommend it.
Perfecting Liquid Foundation
Colour Alabaster from the Cool section
- I used this under my eyes as a highlighter worked a treat.
It's A Long Story Mascara
- Loved the comb shape brush, it was easy to apply and could get right to the roots of the lashes.
- Versatile, you can just have a thin layer or build it up for thicker lashes.
- Unusually it smells like honey even though it's vegan, it's not an unpleasant smell but slightly confused me.
- This is a great mascara I would definitely recommend it.
It's All in the Eyes Eye Shadow
Colours used storm, Quartz & oak
- As these were samples I just applied and blended with cotton buds, you would get a better coverage with a makeup brush.
- Lasted all day which was great.
- My favourite colour was storm as it was a satin shade it gave it a better finish than the Matt ones.
Energy Fizz Sticks
- I like how the drink is vegan and packed full of vitamins.
- I wasn't too keen on the taste of the drink it reminded me of Berocca. It was drinkable but not enjoyable I think if it was chilled or with ice added it would be more enjoyable.
Invigorating Body Cleanser
- This was a great cleanser a little went a long way. It was a rich consistently and lathered well.
- It has a citrus smell notes of grapefruit, orange and lemon
Conditioning Body Moisturiser
- Smooth moisturiser goes on easily and has good coverage.
- It has a citrus smell notes manily orange then hints of grapefruit and lemon.
- Long lasting fragrance, skin still feels as smooth as when it was first applied.
A close up image of the makeup products I have tested.
After a full day of wearing makeup I took a picture to show how well it lasted.
Thanks to Marie Connolly from ARBONNE. This is a quality brand and their ethical ethos is to be commended. I would definitely recommend this brand and my favourite product is the Mascara.
Need an honest review on your ethical/sustainable product email firstname.lastname@example.org